Friday, June 25, 2010

Back it Up.


Hello dear sweet friend. It's been a while since I've spit on my blog. Due to a very hectic schedule, my attempt to juggle is all laughs. The household is alive with interesting events as the kids bloom into their own personalities. I’m still trying to fathom how my three year old manages to hold a conversation. It’s mighty mind blowing.

Speaking of my three year old, I’m interestingly enough expecting my third child. Oh yes, it is my duty as a human to overpopulate this earth even further. Aghast, this wasn’t an accident. The earth’s ground ripped open and swallowed my logic a long time ago. I have a long task list that needs to be tended to by the bittersweet ripening age of forty. Eek. I said it. I think my pulse stopped for a second as I face reality in the vast black hole of the internet. I’m half way through the pregnancy and gosh darnit, loving it. The Kitchstar III is due on Nov 6, 2010. I’m honored to be sharing the due date with three other girlfriends who have all been trying for a very long time. I've always wanted an autumn baby! I attempted, and I succeeded.

In the meantime, I’m continuing to do what I do best sip champagne, eat, shop, and love. Surely, I kid…about the eating. I do what I do best, scramble on the daily managing to keep my ducks in a row without having my head spin out of control. I’m not sure what we’ll do with three kids in a two bedroom home. My nesting in a newly remodeled home is a pipe dream, so I will do with what I have. Did someone say bunk beds? I'm a subject of a family of ten, so I'm expected to survive anything. No matter the chaos.

Shellie Top 10 Pregnancy Cheats
10. keeping heart rate below 120
9. lifting and exerting heavy items
8. fast food
7. caffeine
6. circuit training work out
5. traveling
4. too patient with kids, note to self bring down the hammer of discipline
3. not taking advantage of darling husband
2. sashimi
1. last, but not least, ba ba bubbly!!!

Life’s too short to be cautious. Live big. Live well. Life is all about changes and taking chances, the future is a great wide open field.

This is Shellie swerving down the road of life in her hoopty back to you bob at the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment