Sunday, January 15, 2006

Get Out of Jail Free Ticket



Shane is on his annual four day golf trip in Arizona and you know what that means? Get your disco outfit on, because it's girls night out…I mean weekend.

That's me. The female that can't help, but lasso a group of girlfriends together for a night of cocktails and laughter. Why should I sit at home with pink rollers in my hair. No ma'am, the Leave it to Beaver days are long gone.

In my attempts to counteract the boys weekend for an annual girls getaway such as Chicago, but that was too chilly willy shrinky dinky doo cold. Los Angeles was too smug with smoggy people like Paris and her geek heirs. New York City, my absolute favorite, was not enough time to explore. As Sofia says, what’s wrong with San Francisco? Home sweet home.

Since we (Sofia and I) are a bunch of scaredy cats, we’ll be alternating sleep overs at our house. Losers! We’ve got a night of Lisa Lampanelli, the Queen of Mean, at the comedy club and a dinner. I’m also feeling like making a nice fire in the fireplace and inviting a few of the girls over for a home cooked meal.

So let them boys hit them balls, I’ve got a soulful of laughter that needs to flutter.

Lesson: When little grasshopper can cast a shadow ten time his minor than he is ready to tango.

1 comment:

  1. I though your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website.

    ReplyDelete