Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!


Apologies and groveling followed last night’s debacle. His canine acuteness was in full effect as soon as he awoke sober in an empty bed. If I had gone into labor and my husband was abosolutely tanked, hence driving myself to the hospital, he would’ve had a screaming demon on his nut sack and I would’ve committed possible manslaughter. I had a bullet proof reason for my disappointment.

Followed by a spout of apologies, I pardoned his juggling brainless act. What’s the use? I led him into the lion’s den by sending him over to Joel’s house. What did I expect? An evening of saintly prayers and psalm? Psssshh…not. Shrug. He snuck me out to Mavericks for brunch. Food it makes my heart flutter with fondness. I love brunch and I love food. Besides, it was a super sunny day, and I have been in a rest pod for what seems to be ten thousand life times.

Paradise wasn’t crumbling. It was just the walls of my patience. If we didn’t disagree, than we really wouldn’t be normal now would we? How is our relationship to seek heights of improvement, if we were stagnant. Perhaps, Shane has had it good for too long. He needed to be shaken (a little) and not stirred.

This is Shellie from the arms of her husband back to you Bob at the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment