Wednesday, April 09, 2008

and the award goes to



Top 10 - 2008 Hopefuls


1. Hopefully (fingers crossed) pregnant with number two, possibly three, weeeeee
2. Molding and watching growth spurts of Styles
3. Drop weight to fit in waif category – Surely I kid, not really
4. Shane succeeds with Hive Builds
5. Sell my useless gas guzzler and environment crusher BMW X5 in trade for another useless European auto
6. Go for a vacation, Provence or Barcelona would suffice – I can smell the foie and toe fungus cheese now
7. Knit, knit, knit, must learn to knit!
8. Mas Girls night - yummy tequila shots and shakin my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump
9. Clear out my massive wardrobe and make way for new wardrobe
10. Continue on the path of happiness. Ohm. Namaste.



Top 10 - that didn’t make it on the 2008 Hopeful list
(mostly due to my age)

1. Take up DJ(ing)
2. Sign up for break dancing
3. Rock a mid riff
4. Short bettie page bangs
5. Braces
6. Starting a band
7. Surfing, brrrr, not in these chilly shark infested waters. I’m shriveled as it is
8. American Idol
9. Tap dancing
10. Taken seriously

This is Shellie breaking a sweat back to you Bob at the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment