Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm Alive!



I was feeling empty. I was feeling low. There was a hole in the third dimension and my lowly soul was being zapped into it's dark vortex.

Just when I was going to call it quits with the dull razor to my wrist, a bright burst of light filled the house. I must admit, I thought I was dead. Through the slats of the curtains the sunburst was at the horizon, my heart skipped a beat. After many ruthless days and nights of ungodly rain, from the gray heavens came the healthy yolk of sunshine! The gods have forgiven the unsightly sinners. My blood began to flow. I could feel my pulse again! I could breathe! I was back in action Jackson! Bipolar anyone?

After years as an A+ loser, in my heart of hearts, I felt like a winner. Thank you sunshine for lighting up my life.

Lesson: A strong grasshopper never falls prey to the shifting climate of oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment