Monday, November 07, 2005

Apple Bomb



I meet up with Shane in NYC this Friday night. I land at 555am on Friday. I know it sounds early, but Vanessa and I are like a pack of wild dogs ready to ravage this city, previous to our boys arrivals, I mean. I am anticipating cramming some freaky fast shopping prior to his arrival. I’ll storm the street for generic rip offs and gnaw my way through the city. As a matter of fact, I have lunch reservations at Shun Lee's Palace at noon. The food is incomparible! I am restless for a heavenly slice of pizza. I will drop dead for some authentic Italian. I can’t wait to have a bagel and lox. Tick. Tock. Two more days.

So before Shane’s arrival, I will do my best to get all my personal time out of the way. If you know Shane, than you know that he’s a stickler for spontaneity. He is a man that stands by the “wherever our feet takes us” method of traveling. So am I? But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

I luv, love, LUV NYC and know exactly where I want to go when I'm there. Ahem. Lower East Side beeotch!

Lesson: A sagacious Grasshopper will always talk you into having dessert first.

No comments:

Post a Comment