Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sold to the Newlyweds!!!


As of today, we are official Potrero Hillians!!! Hip! Hip! Hooray!!! I just got the call from Shane and the house belongs to the Kitchens!!!

I am a very superstitious person. Not the type that eats toads eyeballs and goat balls stew on the night of the second full moon. In my silent modesty, I worried and wished that the stars look upon us with pity. This results in the repercussion of too much greek swirled with catholocism. Not only am I condemned to guilt, but that paranoia is relentless. Since eight years old, I have been a fan of Greek Mythology. The consistency in Greek stories are: foolish immortal boasts and gloats and is struck down for the rest of his existence with a curse. Hence the term "greek tragedy." I have discovered a long time ago that modesty is endearing and beautiful. On the otherhand, have you ever met someone that is a complete brag? Most of the time, they're quite repugnant and in result I'm unnerved.

Moral to the story is that conceit wears the same shoe as misfortune.

This is why I have been painfully silent for the past month about the birth of this great opportunity. Plus, Sophia's recently taught me to always expect the worst to avoid any dissapointment. True that! Hugs and Kisses to Kurt, Kathy, Uncle John & Aunt Nyra for all of your support and hardwork.

Lesson: Little Grasshopper silence is the beacon for best intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment