Thursday, July 06, 2006

AdVenture


As I have a few tricks up my sleeve, it's been a long time coming. Meagan and I have been trying to see the project off the ground. We're collaborating on a venture, so all you capitalists please feel free to send your funds our direction. As I was born a superstitious freak, it's tip top secret. But when it premieres, it will be explosive. I've been adding my expertise to the matter and she has too, get ready world 'cause here we come! I left specific instructions with the receptionist to please hold all calls when Oprah decides to enter the building.

Shellie's Proverb: An opportunity requires wit.

I just spoke to Meaghan on the phone today. It's difficult considering the long distance element. Now, that I've landed the resources, the sky's the limit. Besides dealing with the novel project, which is almost complete, the pieces to our empire are coming together. It feels good to be an independent business woman. Shane is so proud, perhaps he will be hanging his tool belt to rest.

Lesson: A young grasshopper must be eager and catch the largest fish from pond with splintered chopstick.

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    The jig is up the dixie cup has been invented and not a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    oprah is an alien

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    can't wait to read your novel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's it about. i'll start spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 07, 2006

    your on your own adventure with boxing, baby, novel who knows what'll happen next! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete