Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thank you!


As I am always contacted by brides to be and wives, my insignficant ramblings have tickled many of you women and men alike. My feature on the Knot, Wedding Channel and Modern Bride, has caused a bit of a stir. In fact, some of you have been following my premature foot steps, prior to my marriage. As I am thoroughly thrilled that my nagging have captured attention from all of you. As captivating as it is to write in cyberspace, I am clueless as to who my readers are. It's like stapling my daily's on every telephone posts for all the world to see. Certainly, that's alot of paper.

Shellie's Proverb: It's usually the master that needs a muzzle, not the dog.


I would like to thank the academy for allowing me the opportunity to voice and speak my mind. I would like to thank my family, my friends and especially the almighty god for allowing me the talent to articulate. To the readers who have left comments, positive and negative, all the same I appreciate your interest in my ramblings. Please keep them coming!

Lesson: A grasshopper must be thankful for all the grains of rice in his bowl.

9 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    you light up my morning coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    Back at you sweetie pie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    i never leave messages but i luv your blog. i saw your blog on a messageboard on wed channel. hilarious and sincere

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    I'm recently married. I love your blog my husband and I read it all the time. The only downer, plase update recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    Your in good spirits. Wouldn't miss your naggins for the world! Except for oprah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    I'm planning my wedding. You were posted on the wedding channel. Great article. Your better than reality tv. Your reality blog. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. I have a lot to look foward to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    Always a pleasure!!!! Do you make up your own proverbs and Lessons?????? So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    Always enjoy reading, I check for a new posting daily. Thanks for keeping my work breaks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJuly 06, 2006

    Shellie yo' nagalicious. You are one whacky not so tacky wiggidy wacky lady. Keep the dream alive!

    ReplyDelete