Friday, September 02, 2005

Mañana

The day after the wedding, Shane went golfing with friends(his favorite favorite next to me), and I went to the beach (my favorite favorite next to Shane) to snorkel and sponge up the natural beauty. That sort of flurried a few issues with my girlfriends considering the immediate. Honestly, I didn't mind him golfing, because we have the rest of our lives to celebrate our unity. I mean, this is one time that all of our friends are in the same spot, that was a rarity.

In fact, next year we're planning to go to Santorini, Mykonos, Spain and Italy. I don't ever, ever, ever want to be that chivy henpecking nag of a wife. I want to be that wife that savors what he enjoys in life.

In the meantime, as a dutiful wife, I will try my damndest to inject him with minimal doses of bossing around, and whining like, "I know you would love me even if I get fat, but do you think I'm getting fat, honey?" It just wouldn't be fun being Mrs. Kitchen otherwise.

This is Mrs. Kitchen yelling from the top of her lungs, back to you Bob at the studio!!!! Damnit, my souffle deflated! We're eating out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment