Thursday, March 16, 2006

Merely a scratch



In two days, Shane was back at the boxing gym. The back of his head decorated with staples it ached me to look at them. He found that the staples contributed to his fresh and found “rugged” demeanor. As long as he is healthy and normal, than let there be staples and grit.

Still at night as he sleeps, I can’t help to think that somewhere in his head there’s a piece the doctor’s missed. I am paranoid that he may not awake from sleep. Yes, of course, I’m paranoid! Blatantly and outrageously paranoid! It’s difficult when my love grows every day and I just can’t fathom being without him. Crap, I've just stumbled on my newfound wife worry. Good lord what next, picking up the dry cleaning and a grocery list? Smile. It could be worse.

Lesson: A grasshopper with no guts does not deserve a tv dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment