Friday, March 10, 2006

Snow Day


Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It’s off to the mountains we go. La-la-la-la la-la-la-. This season has been terrible for snow. Fortunately, all of you can stop your chanting and praying for snow. Hey! You over there, slowly put your rosary down and go easy on the hail marys.

It’s Angela and KJ’s birthday this Sunday so we’re heading to North Shore for a weekend in the powder. I’m so excited to get out of the city with a bunch of my peeps. I feel that everyone and their dawg are heading there as well, so I must be prepared for the weighty drive. I suck at snowboarding. Shane and his crew are shredmeisters. Me, I'm just a slopmeister. There was a boxing match that I wanted to catch over at our gym. I guess it's only healthy to tear myself away from my passion for a couple days. Snow, here I come! Boxing withdrawals, keep your distance!

Lesson: A Grasshopper can not live on grass and monotony alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment