Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hot Date


Not much to report from Kitchenville except what do you get your husband for a first year anniversary present? A plastic coffee stirrer? A tidily wink? How about a package of M&M peanuts? Kidding. Our first year anniversary is at hand, but what's making it through your first year? We don't deserve as much as an applause. Well compared to celebrities' marriages, we deserve a gold medal. They always say that the first year is the most difficult, on the contrary, it's been a wonderful year!

Shellie's Proverb: The blade of a pre-nuptial agreement is sharper than a marriage certificate.

A few days shy of making a year, I am just sending off our order for the wedding pictures. Yep, a true procrastinator at its best. Dilly Dally Do Heart, that's me. While the Grundmans have just outright shamed us in the post marriage propers. I keep coughing up dust balls, I'm so ill. We can't seem to get it right. So since making it through a year isn't celebratory, I told Shane that I was fine just staying at home cozying up in the living room. He would not hear of it. Romantic dinner it is!

Lesson: Young Grasshopper must comprehend that one can never conquer love.

4 comments:

  1. no gift needed love is all you need

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get dinner on my first :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. One year so soon? Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He might enjoy the tidddily wink. I would!

    ReplyDelete