Tuesday, August 01, 2006

On the go!


As my mind set is still in Hawaii, my vacation came and went along with my parent’s 50th Wedding Anniversary. Time is a real tomfoolery. Spending time with the family is epic. My nieces and nephews are sprouting like weeds as Shane tries to acclimate to the term “Uncle”. He took a great liking to it. Beautiful beaches, lava flow cocktails, postcard sunsets, barbecues, and family; a lifestyle that is paradise.

Shellie's Proverb: Pineapples do not grow on trees.

No time to settle in at home. It’s been a week and a few days, and we’re off to the east coast for a week. I can't wait to hit the lower east side to taste the array of culinary genius. My heart skips a beat when images of dresses, skirts, slacks, blouses, heels, jewelry, accessories twirl in my head! The day we arrive is supposed to be the hottest day in New York City's history in thirty years. Humidity here I come!

Lesson: Grasshopper must learn to endure ever changing climates thus to master versatility.

No comments:

Post a Comment