Wednesday, June 21, 2006

All better


So you think that I would take instructions, but I can't even do that. I was instructed to take Ativan, same family as valume, to fizzle my spins. The doctor did specify that it didn't alleviate my disorder, it just knocks you into the wind so hard that the spins is just a dream away. Great! Thanks for the bandage. These roofies had me so incoherent, I couldn't keep my eyes open for more than five minutes. It was ridiculous. It definitely wasn't helping my nausea.

Shellie's Proverb: Never trust a dog that has nothing to dig for.

I am not a firm believer in pharmaceuticals. I never was. I don't believe in instant gratification. Well, it depends on the situation...cough...ahem....tee hee...I, on the other hand, believe in eastern medicine. Meditate, herbs, teas, tinctures, acupuncture, yoga and all that hoodoo voodoo stuff. It's been practiced for millions of years and it works. Western medicine, on the other hand, is like the McDonald's of medicine. It's a quick fix. So, I stopped taking Ativan, just for the fact that it does nothing for my illness except dilute my mental state into complete blob. Instead, I steeped a wad of ginger, and drank it all day. Like wildfire, the difference in my body, mind and nausea was stupendous. The benefits of ginger's natural medicinal resilience is why I am feeling like my old self again.

Goodbye Vertigo. Goodbye Ativan. Hello World!

Lesson: A weak grasshopper shall have mind that can bench press any obstacle to become mighty master kung fu warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment