Friday, June 09, 2006

Top Ten!


If you have to ask, my WeiWat program is progressing. I am at the ten pound loss mark! Yes, siree bob, that's me. Woo hoo! The whopping ten. Ten more to go. This height vs. weight thing is trite, but somebody's gotta do it. Friends claim that I don't need to lose weight, but these are friends with stomachs of steel. They can not fathom the world of bulge. The prison of back fat. They have no idea what gaining weight around the stomach does to your fashion sense. It could get ugly.

Shellie's Proverb: Patience means progress.

Shane purchased a digital scale to avoid my embarassment at the gym. It has a body fat and hydration percentage mechanism. How it's indicated through my bare foot, only digital can fabricate. I've been observing strange behavior, since this purchase. Shane jumps on the scale every chance he gets, morning, after work, subsequent to dumping off the kids. When is weighing yourself too much?

Lesson: When grasshopper can remember to flush than he shall be considered master of his domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment