Monday, June 05, 2006

Friday Fun!

Besides my hemoglobin buddies surprise visit, Friday night was a jumble of sorts. It started very gradually with KJ, Angela, and Tim for dinner at NOPA. The food was the bomb! The rarity of a restaurant's dishes being consistently off the hinges, is like a nun and a priest getting it on. A normal dining experience, usually involves a few dishes that crash. You can see my enthusiasm with this restaurant. It is was a treat!

After dinner, we walked over to Madrone, for one last cocktail. One drink is usually code for let's get wasted, yet that was not my intention. My attempts in being responsible was delusional, but worth the thought. I was looking foward to spending time with my two neices on Saturday. Nine o'clock am was another story.

Shellie's Proverb: An artist can paint a beautiful canvas, but an artist can never design fate.

To add fuel to fun, Kurt, Sofia, Zachilla and Toni showed up at the bar. That, in itself, means danger. The menacing salsa music was disrupting my stalwart ways. Each time I looked down, my hand cozied a fresh cocktail. No conflicts here. As Shane, tried to poop on my party, I would not have it. Well, we were the first to leave, but I can't say that I did not enjoy myself.

I appreciate Shane for pulling me out when he did. Nine o'clock am bantered on my brain, but I was glad that my nieces did not have to experience a hungover aunt.

Lesson: No matter Grasshopper have strong will sometimes you must give in to the force of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment