Friday, May 26, 2006

Oinker!


The three day weekend is chomping at my heels! A fiesta of tequila, wine and cocktails are doing the irish jig in my head. I am privy to falling off the WeiWat wagon over the weekend, going above and beyond the point system. I will attempt the way of the Master WeiWat, but I am afraid that I will steer off the clear path into the weeds of dispair. Light up that barbecue folks, cause here I come!

The weather forecasts wind whipping this weekend, so there goes my biking. God only knows, that I am in no shape to be coarsing my way through the wind. Now, riding with the wind, that's another story! I might as well not pedal! We both know that that is few and far between opportunities. Where will I find my inner strength? Where will I find the urge to be fit? The tip of my tongue is screaming paaartaaay!!! Woo hoo! I must refrain from such behavior for that is not the way of Master Weiwat.

Lesson: Grasshopper must always remember to feed the clowns at the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment