Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Just Weight and See!


My weight watcher stint continues as I failed miserably this past weekend. I'm beginning to be educated on the consumption of food. Just when I thought it was safe to be moderate, oh no sister it's a point warfare out there and it's getting crazy hectic! I've been walking the foodful valley blind and dumb.

Shellie's Proverb: Better to flush the toilet than to clog it.

I've already received gaffled responses by friends and family on my weight watcher membership as they too suffer from prejudice. As the discrimination towards hefty people grow, I become deaf to their noise. I must admit, I do appreciate all the support that it has stirred up amongst friends and family. Frankly, I am appauled! My sister Laurie exclaimed that it was all a scam to purchase their food. Whuh?

Anywho, I am not attending any of those group support meetings. What would I have to complain about? The pudge I have for a stomach? Hi, my name's Shellie and my goal is to exterminate this lard puddle that is obstructing my six pack. Instead of applause, I'd get a rash of rotten tomatoes thrown at me by a vat of people that's dropped 100 plus pounds. No siree, I prefer to enter my daily food intake and exercise in my private world of the internet! My own confession booth, deposit your sins and repent.

Lesson: A confident grasshopper is one who prides to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment