Thursday, May 11, 2006

Slim Fast


I have crossed the threshold, free from scrapes and damage. It wasn't as difficult, since Shane did not attend boxing with me today. I didn't have to sneak around to get to the scale. Besides, I do not look forward to him jabbing me with questions on whether or not I loss or gained. It's very irksome. I'm a fragile person...sometimes. Smile. All pity aside, make haste and break open the bottle of Voss, because this here baby lost five pounds! Water weight or fat weight, heck I'll take it! Woo hoo!

Shellie's Proverb: Two chopsticks is better than one.

The weight loss is good and all, but I wish I could just gorge crazy whacktastic on 10 pounds of Pierre Robert triple dazzle cream and swamp a medium rare rib eye with black truffle oil and Frescobaldi Laudemio olive oil. WeiWat allows an extra thirty five points a week just in case I decide to freefall of the disciplinary building. Moreover, extra points are accumulated, according to the level of exercise. It just reeks rabbit turd to measure your food.

Off the subject, why is organic so darn expensive? Why does healthy equal highway robbery? Who can afford $99/oz of fresh pressed organic air! Why? Pollution is free! Just give me one logical reason for the heist and I will drop the subject. Everyone wants to be fit, but at what expense?

Lesson: A young Grasshopper must learn that it doesn't matter what you eat, it all comes out the same portal.

No comments:

Post a Comment